Monday, May 19, 2008

I was just told about this site, HarlandWilliams.com, which looked oddly familiar. It is freakishly similar to my old RetroFire Design website circa 2002-2003, viewable here>

Harland Williams is the stand-up comedian and actor from Half Baked, Dumb and Dumber, Employee of the Month, the Dukes of Hazzard, and a whole bunch of other stuff.

Either the site designer Keven Lupien at 2Pitch was inspired by my ol' site... or this guy & I need to talk because we may be sharing the same brain.

LOL.

2 comments:

Keven said...

Hey Stephanie... that's wild how the 2 sites have such a similar vibe. I'm the designer of Harland's site and just came across your post. The crazy thing is that I had never seen your old site until now.

Keep on rockin'

speedy said...

You stole my site! I did a site like that in 1979! please remove or i will unleash the bunnies....